When you use our services, you’re trusting us with your information. We understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect your information and entrust to keep it secure.
- What information we collect
- Why we collect it
- How you can update, manage, export, and delete your information.
This Policy provides an overview of how “Test Yantra Software Solutions (India) Private Limited” (an entity incorporated under the laws of India) or “Test Yantra Software Solutions Limited” (an entity incorporated under the laws of United Kingdom) or “Test Yantra Software Solutions B.V.” (an entity incorporated under the laws of The Netherlands), together with its subsidiaries, affiliates (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Test Yantra” or “TYSS”), collects the information of “data subjects” (hereinafter referred to as “You or your”) personal data, how it handles it and how it protects your privacy. In this policy, "we", "us" and "our" refer to TYSS or its subsidiaries or affiliates.
We use Breezy HR, a web-based hiring platform, to assist in our recruiting process. Breezy HR will be processing the personal information you've shared in accordance with TYSS instructions and in compliance with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
When you apply for a job posted by us, the information we collect / you provide is used to determine whether or not you're a good fit for current and future roles at our company. You will also receive updates about future job openings that suit your profile.
We'll hold on to your data for up to 24 months and if it turns out we'd like to keep it around longer, we'll reach out to you for consent first.
Lastly, if at any point you'd like us to modify or remove the information we've collected or shared it with you, just let us know at email@example.com
Note: We may use your information to contact you about products or services available from Test Yantra Software Solutions or our affiliates.
As we serve you, we want you to understand the types of information we collect
Test Yantra has a Data Protection Officer (DPO) whose appointment is mandated as a compliance of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, which obliges some organizations in EU countries to appoint a DPO, will be applicable as of 25 May 2018. DPO shall be the authorized controller of your data provided to us, whose primary role is to ensure that the organization processes the personal data of its staff, customers, providers or any other individuals (also referred to as data subjects).
We build a range of services that help the corporate sector entities to test check software testing & Professional Services as a business, we collect personal data from you in a number of ways including:
- Off-site services
- Contractual Commitments
1. If you are located in the EU
i. Personal Data
a) What “Personal Data” do we collect from you?
In the process of rendering our services, we collect the PII, which is the information that can be used to identify you such as:
Examples of sensitive PII elements include, but are not limited to:
- Social Security number, full and truncated; (National Identification Number) such as Passport etc.
- Citizenship, legal status;
- Birthdate, place of birth;
- Home and personal cell telephone numbers;
- Personal email address, mailing and home address;
- Security clearance;
- Financial information to the extent required;
- Law enforcement information, employment information, educational information; and
- Examples of non-sensitive PII elements include, but are not limited to:
- Office location;
- Business telephone number;
- Business email address;
- Badge number; and
- Other information that is releasable to the public.
b) How do we process your personal data?
We may process data about your use of our website and services ("usage data"). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system. This usage data may be processed [for the purposes of analyzing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website, services and improvise the user’s experience.
We may also process your data ("account data"), which may include your name and email address, contact details, your qualifications, employment and past experiences and such other related information. The source of the account data is from third-party sites, job portals etc., where you have given your consent to store and transmit your individual data for prospective employers and companies. The account data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business, by the performance of a contract between you and us.
We may also store your personal data (“profile data” ), such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details in our database, so as to contact you directly in the event of an employment or contracting opportunity based on your skill sets and your qualification. The legal basis of processing is the express CONSENT, provided by you, and the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at you request, to enter into such a contract.
ii. Processing of Personal Data
a) When can we process your personal data?
- We can process your personal data if:
- You are a client or vendor of Test Yantra (or are interested in becoming one);
- You use products and/or services that have been developed by us;
- You work for our client and/or vendor, or someone who uses services and/or products that have been developed by us;
- You are a client (or work for a client), who we want to tell about and offer our services and/or products;
- You are our employee, subcontractor, or are interested in working with us.
- We do not process if:
- The personal data pertains to children under 13 years of age and do not offer them our services. If we discover that a person under the age of 13 has given us their personal data without parental approval, we will take all necessary measures to delete this information.
- If you believe that we may have been given personal information from a person who hasn’t yet reached the age of consent in your jurisdiction without the necessary approval, please tell us, and we will take all necessary measures.
b) Why do we process your personal information
We process your “non-sensitive” personal information for the following reasons:
- Advertising and sales activities while we would be presenting information about our services and products;
- Creating and executing contracts and agreements with you or your employer to:
- Provide services to clients and other users of these services;
- Receive goods and services from vendors;
- Control our relationship with clients, vendors, and other parties who use our services or products;
- Administering our website as per the agreement and for internal processing, including fixes of defects, data analysis, testing, investigating, and collecting statistics and surveys;
- Improving our website to provide content in the most efficient & effective way.
iii. What legal basis do we have for collecting and processing your information?
- Our legal basis for each of the ways we collect information from you has been explained in the earlier sections. Please note where CONSENT forms the basis, you can withdraw consent at any time by contacting our DPO by opting out of any email message using the “unsubscribe” link
- However, it is to be noted that we may not be able to withdraw the consent by virtue of contractual commitments where there was an express consent give you for storing your information for a period mentioned in the contract, or by the law of Land under which we operate.
iv. Providing your personal data to others
- We may disclose your profile data, usage data, account data, (collectively “your personal data”) to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases, set out in this policy. Information about our group of companies can be found at
- We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
- We may also disclose your personal data to our suppliers or subcontractors or our clients, financial institutions for processing the claims and payments, identified insofar as reasonably necessary for achieving the business objectives.
a) What if the personal belongs to third-party?
- If you provide Test Yantra with data of/from third parties (such as their names, email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), you guarantee that you have the rights to do so.
- This includes, but is not limited to, forwarding of referential or marketing materials to your friends or sharing information on open vacancies.
- Third parties can opt-out of future messages by clicking the corresponding link in the original message or by getting in touch with us at
- privacy@TestYantra .com.
- In certain cases, Test Yantra and partner third-parties can automatically collect data using browser cookies, web logs, web beacons, and other similar applications and attachments.
- This information is used for analysis, improving convenience and efficiency of our website, and to help us provide you with relevant and interesting material
b) Who has access to the data we collect?
- We process and access to the data we collect from you. However, we use third parties to assist us with processing your personal data including the following categories of recipients:
- Financial transaction processors (processing your payments)
- Customer service communication platform
- Email communication manager
- Website management services
- Website design and programming services
- Clients / Sub-Contractors / Contractors to the extent necessary for our business objectives.
- These third parties have a contract with us, wherein, they are prohibited from utilizing, sharing or retaining your personal data for any purpose other than we dictate.
vi. Your rights over data
What are your rights over your PII?
- You have the right to control your personal data. Specifically, you have the following rights:
- Right to be informed:
- We are informing you now with this policy.
- Right of access:
- We’ll provide you with the data we have about you.
- Right to rectification:
- Request we fix incorrect data about you.
- Right to erasure:
- Right to restrict processing:
- Ask us to restrict certain type of processing of your personal information.
- Right to data portability:
- Ask us to provide your personal data we have for export.
- Right to object:
- Object to how we use your data.
- Rights of automated decision making and profiling:
- We don’t profile you, but keep in mind you have these rights with other sites.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact at www.testyantra.com/helpdesk.org with your request.
Your Right to Withdraw Consent
Although this is mentioned above, we want to emphasize that wherever we’ve asked for your consent to collect or process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent. If you receive email messages from us, you can use the “unsubscribe” link in each message to withdraw consent and stop the mailings.
vii. Cookies and Similar Technologies
viii. Privacy Concerns, Contacting Us, Complaints.
You can with your request with any questions or requests you have about these policies or your personal data.
Data Protection Officer
50, 2nd Floor,
Brigade MLR Center, Vanivilas Road,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India – 560004
2. In General for all our valued stakeholders:
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address and payment information details like credit card info. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience:
- To better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website:
- To improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service:
- To more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions:
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of deliverable.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature:
- Thereby promoting the control over data
- To send periodic emails:
- To send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
However, if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures such as maintaining a discrete database, providing access only in case of necessity, access on a need to know basis and such other globally acceptable security measures, to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. The other details are discussed in Section 1(iv).
3. General Information
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
As required by the law we are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Usage of Outbound links
Test Yatra websites might include links that lead to other websites, websites that are controlled by parties we are not related or connected to. After clicking an outbound link we lose any control of collection, storage, or processing of your personal data that is transferred
The behavior of third-parties is also beyond the scope of our control, therefore Test Yatra is not responsible for the collection, storage, and processing of information you share with third-parties.
How long we process your personal data
We process personal data as long as it takes to achieve the goal (goals) for which this data was originally collected. After this your data will be deleted or transferred to an archive, except for cases when it is necessary to continue the processing of your data to abide by our legal and contractual obligations that we have or other rightful and legal purposes.
How to retract your agreement of the processing of your data?
- You can retract your agreement on the processing of your personal information:
- By sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mailing us by the address shown below
Locations and international transfers
We share your personal information and service data within the Test Yantra Group. By accessing or using our services or otherwise providing personal information or service data to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of your personal information or Service Data within the domains within the United States of America, the European Economic Area (EEA) and other countries where Test Yantra operates. Such transfer is subject to a group company agreement that is based on EU Commission’s Model Contractual Clauses.
We do not intend to sell our business. However, in the unlikely event that we sell our business or get acquired or merged, we will ensure that the acquiring entity is legally bound to honor our commitments to you. We will notify you via email or through a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or in the uses of your personal information and service data. We will also notify you about any choices you may have regarding your personal information and service data.
By using our site, you consent to our https://www.testyantra.com/privacy-policy.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy
Also, any further recommendations/suggestions/concerns can be made known to us at the following link http://www.testyantra.com/contact-us.