Test Yantra Software Solutions (India) Private Limited (TYSS) business concept is to develop computer software, render computer consultancy services and develop market other related products connected with information technology industry. It is into business of providing software courses, Managed QA Services, Crowd Testing, Professional Services and providing Manpower recruitment. Our CSR work is based on a drive for continuous improvement. We have a responsibility towards everyone who contributes to our success, including those who are not our employees.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is the Company’s commitment to its stakeholders to conduct business in an economically, socially and environmentally sustainable manner that is transparent and ethical.
Test Yantra Software Solutions (India) Private Limited in India is committed to undertake CSR activities in accordance with the provisions of Section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013 and related Rules.
Test Yantra Software Solutions (India) Private Limited believes that corporate development has to be inclusive and every corporate has to be responsible for the development of humane society that can build a national enterprise. The Company commits itself to contribute to the society in ways possible for the organization and has planned their CSR programmes through a Trust by name “Girish And Sowmya Foundation” also known as “QSPIDERS FOUNDATION” for its core CSR activity to eradicate unemployment, protect environment, to provide medical welfare and general public welfare as a means for fulfilling this commitment.
- AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To develop a long-term vision and strategy for Test Yantra Software Solutions (India) Private Limited’s CSR objectives.
- Establish relevance of potential CSR activities to Test Yantra Software Solutions (India) Private Limited’s core business and create an overview of activities to be undertaken, in line with Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013.
- Test Yantra Software Solutions (India) Private Limited’s shall promote projects that are:
(a) Sustainable and create a long term change;
(b) Have specific and measurable goals in alignment with the Company’s philosophy;
(c) Address the most deserving cause or beneficiaries.
- To establish process and mechanism for the implementation and monitoring of the CSR activities for the Company.
- COMMITTEE COMPOSITION:
The Composition of CSR committee is as follows:
Name Of The Director
Designation/Nature Of Directorship
Mr. Girish R
Director and Chairman
Ms. Sowmya B C
The committee may meet once in a year or when there is a requirement for such meetings. Two members present shall form a quorum for the meeting.
- CSR Committee Responsibilities:
- Review the CSR policy and associated frameworks, processes and practices of the company annually and make appropriate recommendations to the Board of Directors.
- Ensure that the Company is taking appropriate measures to undertake and implement CSR projects successfully and monitor the CSR Policy from time to time.
- Identify areas of CSR activities and recommend the amount of expenditure to be incurred on such activities
- Coordinate with outside agencies for implementing programs and executing initiatives as per CSR policy and review the performance of agency periodically.
- Form and delegate authority to sub-committees when appropriate.
- Regularly report to the Board of Directors about the progress of various initiatives and make appropriate disclosures on a periodic basis.
- Review and reassess the adequacy of this charter annually and recommend proposed changes to the Board of Directors for approval.
- CSR ACTIVITIES – PROJECTS:
- The Company shall focus on projects relating to promoting education, assist, improvise and enhance the educational facilities in Government assisted schools and any other Educational Institution requiring any kind of aid including monetary contributions, providing vital equipments and resources such as chairs, desks, laboratories, computer devices etc required to improvise the quality of education and assistance to the students in their studies. The Company’s policy not only imbibes for the educational support but for a culture comprising of wellness, security, learning and happiness thereby bringing inclusive happiness in the Society.
- Girish And Sowmya Foundation shall promote CSR activities/Projects to eradicate unemployment, protect environment, to provide medical welfare and general public welfare as per the Trust Deed, as amended from time to time.
- Test Yantra Software Solutions (India) Private Limited may also undertake other CSR activities in line with Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013.
- The CSR activities shall be undertaken in locations within India. Test Yantra Software Solutions (India) Private Limited shall give preference to the local areas and the areas around which Test Yantra Software Solutions (India) Private Limited operates while considering the activities to be undertaken and spending the amount earmarked for CSR activities. However, Test Yantra Software Solutions (India) Private Limited has a multi-state presence and hence may be guided by the requirements of the specific CSR activity/program in determining the locations within India.
- CSR programmes shall be undertaken by Girish And Sowmya Foundation to the best possible extent.
- Activities identified under CSR may be direct or to be implemented by specialized agencies, which could include Voluntary Organizations (NGO’s), Charitable Trusts and Non-Profit Organizations including organisations as per Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013.
- The time period over which a particular programme will be spread, will depend on its nature, extent of coverage and intended impact of the given programme.
- CSR REPORTING:
The Board in its Annual Report shall include the details of the CSR activities undertaken in the Financial Year. The particulars to be stated in the report shall be in the format prescribed under the Companies Act, 2013.
- PUBLICATION ON WEBSITE:
Test Yantra Software Solutions (India) Private Limited shall display on its website (https://www.testyantra.com/) the contents of its CSR Policy and other information as may be required to be displayed.
In case of any query/suggestions with regard to any provision(s) of the policy, a reference can be made to CSR Committee of Board of Directors. In all such matters, the interpretation and decision of the CSR committee of the Board of Directors shall be final.
Any or all provisions of the CSR policy would be subject to revision/amendment in accordance with the guidelines, as may be issued by Central Government, from time to time.
Managing Director (DIN: 01762422)
Director (DIN: 01890051)