- India's first social and Technology Company with an app that is a freeware
- The app is All-in social communication hub through mobile apps
- Checking the stability and quality of new such as Audio Calling, Group Conference, Video Chat, etc.
- Required far more control process than normal testing projects
- Testing across different network circles to simulate real world use.
- Required testing across network operators and network types
- Compatibility across various types of devices and form factors was a very important challenge and requirement to be addressed.
- Specific matrix were defined which included (but not limited to) Video Frame Drops, Latency, Duration of Playback, Audio Sync issues, Image Blockings, Image Blurriness, etc. among others.
- With concept of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), real world subset of devices for testing were provided.
- Over 36 types of Network combinations were tested efficiently
Technology & Tools
- Jira, Burp Suite, Android Profiler, Xcode
- ADB monitor tool, Performance monitoring tools
- Access to hundreds of different devices and test resources within a very short span of time. Testing across multiple platforms and form factors offered the customer more control on the product release.
- Based on quantitative feedback provided on the application performance, within a few cycles, app was stabilized and ready for market.
- Feature wise breakup and problem areas shared for better prioritization.
Crowd Execution Report